| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Fukaura in December is very cool at 2.3 °C (36.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4.9 °C (40.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.2 °C (31.6 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in December is 5.1 °C (9.2 °F).
- The weather in December is far from dry. Some 135.4mm (5.3in) of fluid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 9:15 long and the longest day is 9:27 long with an average length of 9:18.
Check the distance to and compare the Fukaura December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Fukaura, Japan
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Fukaura:
- Kutchan, Japan - 259.5 kms (161.2 miles) NNE
- Suttsu, Japan - 239.8 kms (149 miles) N
- Tomakomai, Japan - 256.6 kms (159.5 miles) NNE
- Muroran, Japan - 204.1 kms (126.9 miles) NNE
- Esashi, Japan - 136.3 kms (84.7 miles) N
- Hakodate, Japan - 146.8 kms (91.2 miles) NNE
- Mutsu, Japan - 128.7 kms (80 miles) ENE
- Aomori, Japan - 72.9 kms (45.3 miles) ENE
- Hachinohe, Japan - 134.8 kms (83.8 miles) E
- Akita, Japan - 104.6 kms (65 miles) S
- Morioka, Japan - 148.9 kms (92.5 miles) SE
- Miyako, Japan - 205.6 kms (127.8 miles) ESE
- Ofunato, Japan - 232.7 kms (144.6 miles) SE
- Shinjo, Japan - 213 kms (132.3 miles) S